Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween 2008

Jaylee's first halloween.. OUR LITTLE BUMBLE BEE.. 4 1/2 mo old. 
This year for Halloween we went over to Shane and Jodi's (My brothers house) in Hurricane to go trick or treating w Brock and Brex. Jaylee lasted about an hour and then was out cold in her stroller. Brock and Brex had a blast though. 
Why this picture is upsidedown, I don't know and I can't fix it but I think its the cutest picture of her and of course her little hands are together. 
Yes people, I had a hair crisis. I went completely dark about a month ago and hated it so i'm slowly going back. Thanks to my brother Shane telling me I looked terrible w dark hair and 4o yrs old, I tried to go back blonde a little to soon and my hair feels so fried. So, I'm stuck being dirty blonde for awhile. BROTHERS..... 
Gotta love the family photo shoot. 
Nolan just loving his little girl. 
Slowly falling over. 
These are my little nephews Brock and Brex and my sister in law Jodi. She was a good sport and dressed up. I think Marcae and I dressed up one to many times even when it wasn't Halloween so I wasn't up to it this year. 
My brother Shane and his boys. 
This is a Mask that makes Brock and Brex cry and FREAK OUT.. Shane told me to get the camera ready and get Brocks reaction. SO......... Here it is... 
Poor Kid.. he about wet his pants he was so scared. 
Shane trying to apologize. Brock wasn't up to talking right then. He was a little upset w his Daddy. 
Happy Halloween Right!!!

17 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

LOL! Shane is a turd! Jaylee is too cute!

Nicole said...

That is so sad. Hopefully there won't be any lasting issues a little chocolate won't fix. Jaylee looks way cute in her snuggly little costume. My little Grace was watching and wondered who you were and thought you were very pretty. Glad you had a good Halloween.

Holli Slack said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween! I love Jaylee's costume, she looked soo cute in it. I can't believe that Shane scared him with that mask. He looks like he was about to wet his pants. I agree with Nicole, hopefully the chocolate will make him forget about that scary mask. Ren used to scare Mike's little girl with a mask, and she knew right where he put it and every time that he would get near that area, she would freak out!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Jaylee looks adorable! She is such a doll! Ok, not just sayin this but I really do love your hair that color. I think it looks great! :)
Thank you for your sweet comment. He's been in good spirits. He took his bandages off and has staples all across his head but doesn't complain. Even jokes about it. We are hoping he can start his radiation soon so he can be back to normal. Thanks again for your support during this. It really means a lot to me. :) Love you much!

Marcae said...

That is one cute little bumble bee. Their first Halloween is always so fun, even though they don't particularly like the costumes.
BTW...Your hair turned out great. Even thought I liked it dark, it looks more like you :) See you in a week!! Yay!

The Higgs' said...

Jaylee looks adorable in her costume. Looks like you had a fun night. I can't believe how big she is getting. What a cutie. My kids used to be terrified of masks too. Who wouldn't be. There are some pretty scarey ones. By the way, I saw of pic of you with dark hair and I thought it looked good. You could have orange hair and still be gorgeous though. :) Looks like you are doing great! Love ya!

Abbie said...

Jaylee looks so cute! Poor Brock, that is a bit scary. I saw Jodi, Brock and Brexten at a friends party and also on Halloween at the school - they all looked really good. You need to let me know when you come over again so I can come see you and your cute little bumblebee! BTW - Your hair still looks good.

Paula said...

Cute blog Treo.....cutter baby! : ) I loved babies first Halloweens! I had a bumble bee too...but mine was enjoying her first 'walking' Halloween! So much fun!

ryanfam said...

I shouldn't be laughin at Shane, but I am cuz Justin scared my nephew all night with the KIng mask!
Jaylee is to cute and I love the fam. photo op! U couldn't be a finer family(even being a dirty blonde) lol

kenz said...

Jaylee looked so adorable, so many more fun years of dressing up for her. You will get into it more when your kids are older, but it is true you have had your share of dress ups! I laughed so hard at the mask episode with brock, I feel for him. He probably has nightmares! Your hair looks good, it always does I think it could be purple and you would still look ravishing! love ya

LINDSEY and TJ said...

CUTE.CUTE..PICS!! YA I KNOW WE ONLY LIVE A COUPLE OF BLOCKS AWAY SO YOU CAN STOP BY TOO!! HA HA. .I CANT' BELIEVE BROCK IS STILL SCARED OF THAT MASK.

Skye said...

She is so cute and has a smile that makes you melt! I love you with dark hair it looks great!

Christine said...

That baby is SO stinkin' cute! I love the hair! What is so wrong with looking a bit more natural? I'm all for the darker. :) Hey, I don't have your email, but we are coming to St. George after spending Thanksgiving in San Diego. email me at christinelarson2@yahoo.com
Later babe!
Christine
oh yeah and that mask should be burned!

Cassie said...

Hey there I got your blog off of Britts It was so fun to see you at the wedding your family is soooo darling and you look great!! sorry we didn't get to visit some more I would have loved too I don't know where the time goes these days! Love your Blog Later

Lisa said...

Hey you, Jaylee looks adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! K, so I really haven't forgotten about gettin your bows to you... it has just been really busy here lately. But I will get them done and to you very soon!

Maquel said...

Hi Treo! I'm searching for home addresses for our Christmas cards. Would you mind emailing me yours? Thanks! maquel.evans@gmail.com

LINDSEY and TJ said...

YOU NEVER UPDATE YOUR BLOG :(