Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mommy and Daddy's Girl!

Me and my little girl. Isn't she the cutest little thing ever. Already 5 1/2 mo old. Where does the time go??? I have been so bad about posting so here are a few updates of Jaylee. We are loving every min w her. She is so much fun now and getting such a little personality. 
I walked into the room and this is what I saw. Nolan being the great daddy he is, playing w jaylee. He said he wanted to see what all the excitement was so he joined her under the play gym. I think he liked it more than jaylee. 
Always giving her shoulder rides. I'm not to sure about it but I guess you gotta trust em right. She does for some reason. 
UMMMMM  these toes are soooo TASTY.. Her favorite thing now is to hold on to her feet and put them in her mouth. SO FLEXIBLE.. If she takes after her mom, that wont last long. 
Her morning cartoons in the bumboo. She just stares at the TV. She doesn't get much TV time so she takes advantage when she gets it. EXCEPT, nolan thinks she LOVES football and thinks football needs to be on constantly for her. HMMM, I dont think so. 
AGAIN...... just enjoying her feet. So content. 

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my heck Treo, she is so stinkin cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pic with her and her daddy. There is something about a dad and his little girl :)

Unknown said...

She gets cuter every time I see her! You need to update more often! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Jen said...

Treo she is such a little sweetie - I just wanna give her smooches! It's crazy how quickly they grow up! I'm so glad you're having so much fun with her.

Liz said...

How cute. You both look great, and How fun that her dad likes to play with her and do the things she likes:)
liz

Holli Slack said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so freakin' cute!!!! Where did ou get her little Nike attire? I think that is so cute.

kenz said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! More and more beautiful all the time, I don't even know how that is possible. Isn't it funny how you can't imagine what you did before she was here. They consume your life and its wonderful!! love ya and miss you tons, Hope your holidays are going good!

Marcae said...

I can't wait to see that little stinker. Her looks are changing quite a bit. I'm excited to see you guys...hopefully in a few weeks.

Nicole said...

She looks like she is chunkier than your last post. She is a lucky little girl to have mom and dad that love her so much. And what's not to love?!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a cute little girl she is. I love that little pink hat. Too cute!

ryanfam said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously,lovin these pics. How sweet is that that Daddy Nolan is playin with the babes? That was for sure picture perfect! Your family are some beautiful babes! I Love it!

Hey, I need moms address please? You know, Christmas cards

Fritzsche's said...

Wien she is so dang cute. She is getting so big and growing up so fast. I hope to see her again soon before she gets too big. I love that she loves her toes and that they are always painted so pretty. What a doll face!

Debra and Ryan said...

She is so stinkin cute!! I just told Ryan that I want a baby. Then he reminded me that they cry in the middle of the night, they poop, and puke all over. So, I think we will wait. You need to have more kids soon. I want to see what a mini Nolan will look like. Love you, Debra

Nat B. said...

What a cutie!

Ralaina said...

You guys are such cute parents. Jaylee is so lucky. Treo you are so beautiful!