Tuesday, October 28, 2008

JAYLEE 4 mo old and getting so big.

HOW DOES TIME GO BY SO FAST????
I know everyone always says enjoy every min cuz it goes by so fast and it really does. I can't believe she is already 4 + mo old. It seems like the past 2 weeks she has grown so much and she is doing so much. TODAY she rolled over for the first time. I was worried she was behind but she was just taking her own sweet time. These are a few things she has done in the past 2 weeks.
She is holding her own bottle now.
She for some reason holds her hands like she is praying all the time. It is so cute.
She LOVES her bath time and can't get enough of it.

She sits up in her bumbo all by herself w out a bobble head. Finally strong enough to hold her own head up.
She loves watching cartoons and giggles now. Her first giggles/laugh was last friday.
She gets so excited under her play gym and is grabbing and gripping things so hard now.
Her first sleep over w Kenyon Fritzsche. Gina's little boy. He's already all over her. Leg, arm and all. Isn't he the cutest little thing ever.

She is saying her prayers already. What a little angel.

I love my little girl so much and love being a mom. It has changed my life more than ever and I am loving every little moment w her.

18 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Oh my goodness. She is the cutest thing! I love those pics of her and Kenyon. She is NOT behind. She's doing everything just like Kenyon did. He started rolling over at four months and started holding his bottle then too. She's doing great. Every baby is different, that's for sure.

Fritzsche's said...

I love how she holds her hands together. I haven't ever seen a baby do that like that as much as she does. She really is an angel.

Nicole said...

That's great that you are so enjoying being a mom. There isn't anything like it in the world. I love how she holds her hands. How adorable!

Amber said...

She's so cute. I love watching babies figure things out--just wait, now that she's rolling, she'll be all over the place!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! When do we get to see you guys up here again?

Abbie said...

How Cute!!! Your sis in law showed me some cute ones of her too! I love how she holds her hands together. She is adorable!

Alicia Larsen Dabney said...

Treo, she is so freaking adorable!!

Alicia Larsen Dabney said...

PS. Eve does the same thing with her hands! She does it whenever she is content or being fed. I call them "bunny hands".

mP said...

she's so stinking cute! she looks so different from the last time I saw her - barely looks like the same baby.

Skye said...

What a doll! I have not seen her in forever. I want to quit hygiene school as of now!... but i have made it this far i am going to finish!...hopefully:) it will be worth it right? i keep telling myself that!

Marcae said...

What a big girl she is getting to be. I just want to squeeze her (as I'm gritting my teeth right now). She needs to teach her BFF, Mia, how to hold her own bottle. We're trying to work on that one. Love ya and can't wait to see you!

LINDSEY and TJ said...

I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!

Jen said...

ahhhh she is such a little doll!! It's crazy how quickly they grow up, my baby is going to be 2 on November 8th!

Debra said...

She is too adorable Treo. I just want to squeeze her cheeks!

Miss ya...hope all is well. I tagged you on my blog because I didnt think you were posting enough...but I stand corrected now with these cute pictures!

Kambria said...

Hey I found your blog through Marcae. Jaylee is such a doll. Hope you are doing well.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Awe! She is getting so big. What a doll! P.s. Loving the darker hair. Very cute! :)

Brynnly and Alan said...

Thank you Treo! You are so sweet. It all happened in May. It just keeps getting worse. They are pretty sure it's a tumor. It's just really hard, ya know? Thank you for your support and I will keep you update.
P.s. Need to see pictures of the new hair.:)

ryanfam said...

Hey Kenyon... hands off! Super cute pic and Jaylee is adorable. Before you know it you will b needin a sgptf!