Saturday, July 26, 2008

OUR NEWEST ADDITION

OUR LIVES HAVE CHANGED FOREVER.. WE WELCOME OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL.
After 9 long months of pregnancy we finally have our little one here. She was born 19 days early. I had pre-eclampcia which is really high blood pressure, protein in my urine, risk for seizures and stroke and I had alot of swelling in my feet and hands. I normally have really bony feet and ankles so to see KANKLES was unusual. The only way to cure it is to have the baby. I wasn't complaining one bit. Pregnancy didn't treat me well the whole 9 mo. It was one thing after another. Complications from day one of being pregnant clear to the end. Everyone told me it would be worth it in the end. I went in Sat night June 14th at 7:00 pm and didnt have her until Sunday "Fathers Day June 15th " at 12:01 pm. It was a long process and pretty uncomfortable all night but when I looked at her for the first time all that pain and misery went away and it was all worth it. She is perfect and healthy. What more could you ask for. 
HAPPY FATHERS DAY NOLAN. What a perfect day to have her. 
 
PROUD PARENTS.. THE FIRST TIME I HELD MY LITTLE GIRL. 
We were all worried about Nolan and if he would make it through the delivery. He has a really hard time w blood or anything. You talk about something grose and he'll be white as a ghost and about to pass out or he'll start dry heaving. I had to have my 2 sister in laws and one of my best friends Jalene in the room to help me just in case, but he did great and watched his little girl be delivered. HE EVEN CUT THE CORD. Great job sweetie.
 
HE ADORES HER
Nolan has been wanting a baby since the day we were married. He is so good w kids and I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. I know he is going to be the best dad.
 

5 LBS 15 OZ. 19 INCES LONG

SOME OF OUR SUPPORT AT THE HOSPITAL!
Jalene and my sister- in- Law Jodi were 2 that were there for support during the delivery along w Lindsey. Shane and Jeremy (Jalenes lover boy) joined us after. My two little nephews couldn't wait to meet their new cousin. Notice them playing Dr. in the back ground. My delivery was so laid back. Dr. Chalmers was sitting back telling jokes letting the nurses do their thing while I was TRYING to push. There was one time I was right in the middle of pushing and he made me laugh so there went that chance to get her out.  Everyone was impressed w how fun the delivery part was. I only pushed for a half hour. The hours before were very long though. 

DOES NOLAN LOOK HAPPY TO BE A DADDY?
MY NEPHEWS AND NIECE-   BROCK, BREX, AND ARIANA
They all love to hold her and know not to touch the baby w dirty hands. Brock and Brex said, I better wash my hands so I can hold her. If you know who their mom is you'd understand. They know all about germs and being clean. Jodi your the best mom ever.
 

MY DR. (DR. ROBERT CHALMERS) I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS GUY!
I found Dr. Chalmers by a referral when I HAD to get in on a friday because of serious pains. He was the only one open that friday. I was 5 1/2 weeks along and found cysts on my ovary. He was so personable and really cared about me as a patient. I wasn't just another number. He is new to ST. George, moved here from Alaska. I was so impressed w him that we just decided to stick w him. The only thing I will miss about being pregnant is being able to go and see him. (Sound a little weird??) He really is the best so I recommend that any of you who need a Doc, go and see him. HE'S THE BEST YOU'LL EVER FIND.   Thanks Dr. Chalmers for being there for me through my pregnancy and taking care of me. Youre the greatest. 

NOLAN LOOKS SO PEACEFUL W HIS NEW LITTLE GIRL!
ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE WHO HAD THE BABY LAYS IN THE BED??
Nolan was so exhausted. After 2 nights of no sleep he finally crawled in the bed w me. He wasn't a fan of the hard couch and recliner.  I was up and at em. I showered and got ready for the day. I was a little....Ok, REALLY sore but felt so much better not being pregnant. I was ready to go home and so was Nolan. We asked if we could go home early and Dr. Chalmers agreed to let us go for good behavior :)

3 comments:

j&rbastian said...

Love the blog - You are all so dang cute. What a beautiful family!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

So cute! I love her!

LINDSEY and TJ said...

LIKE YOU HAVE A BLOG AND DIDN'T TELL ME ! HA HA!! I LOVE JAYLEE SHE IS SO CUTE AND I KNOW IM HER FAVORITE AUNT, NOT TAMLYN! AND THANX FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT I LOVE THAT PIC!