Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OUR BEGINNING



Well I guess it's time to start blogging since its the THING TO DO. I have no idea how to do all this but hopefully I'll get the hang of it.
Nolan and I have been married for a little over 2 years. We were set up on a blind date believe it or not. It was love at first sight and we spent everyday together from that day on. It was kind of a shocker for everyone that knew him because he had never had an OFFICIAL girlfriend. He was just a "PLAYER" I guess you could say or just not interested in being committed to one inparticular girl so just played the field. So, I basically won his heart as he did mine. We were married a year later in the Salt Lake Temple. It was an amazing day and I married an amazing guy. I think I got pretty lucky and knew that I couldn't let this one go. He treats me like a princess and even puts up w me which I'm sure is rough at times. He is my best friend in the world and we are definitely very happy together.




OUR HONEYMOON!!!
We went on a Eastern Caribbean Cruise for our honeymoon before we had to start "REAL LIFE" together. We had to go to Cinnamon Bay where my other boyfriend "Kenny Chesney" loves to spend most of his time. It was beautiful.


BINGO ANYONE??? ONLY 10.00 A CARD!!!
Who wins bingo anyway??? I never win anything and definitely NOT bingo on a cruise ship w how many people??? Nolan begged me to let him buy 2 bingo cards. I thought it was rediculous but said whatever. The numbers are being called and we kept getting closer and closer and when they called out the last number, we both jumped up and yelled BINGO... WE WON.. I couldn't believe it.
$750.00 later I wasn't complaining about the $20.00 to buy the card. What a perfect honeymoon gift.






WHAT'S BETTER THAN A GREAT TAN AND ICE CREAM???
















There is nothing better than being able to lay out in the sun and then have all you can eat soft serve ICE CREAM and pizza. I'm not a fan of the pizza but could eat the soft serve ice cream all day long. WAIT..... I did. I love that stuff. The laying out part I think I went a little over board. I got heat stroke one of the days and passed out.. I was sprawled out on a table IN MY SWIMMING SUIT w people all around giving me salt water. Why I'm not sure but I somehow survived the moment that I really thought I was gonna die. BUT, my hubby helped me through it and I learned a good lesson. Drink more water if your gonna lay out for to long. I'm an idiot.




3 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Love it! Now lets see more pictures of the cute little girl!

Candace said...

YEA!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of Jaylee. She is so tiny. Watch out...they grow up so FAST!!! Before you know it she will be telling you no! HA HA HA!

Lule said...

qe beba mas bonita :)
I love her pictures:D
(i hope you understand my comment)

http://medicenlule.blogspot.com/
PASEN!!