Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A FEW OF JAYLEE'S FIRSTS!!!

FIRST BATH AT HOME
She loves to have the water ran over her head then she's ready to get in her bathtub.


FIRST TIME TAKING A BINKI
She has been so good at taking whatever we put in her mouth. Breast feeding shes done great, binki she'll take if shes mad, and we just gave her a bottle 2 days ago and she took that too. Gotta love that they cooperate when you want them to. 

FIRST TIME W PAINTED TOES NAILS. 

FIRST TIME HANGING OUT W HER NEW BEST FRIEND MIA. 
Marcae came down for a few days to spend some time w us. Marcae and I have been best friends since 5th grade and we love our get togethers. We always said we wanted to have little ones together so they can be best friends too. We stuck to our plan and here they are. 

FIRST TIME IN THE BJORN!!! SHE LOVES IT. 

FIRST FAMILY PICTURE!!

FIRST TIME AT THE PARK!
She loves to be outside. It calms her right down if she is fussy at all. 

FIRST TIME AT THE POOL!
Its HOT HOT HOT down here in St.George and w out a pool we wouldnt survive. 
She slept most of the time but was able to enjoy it for awhile. 
Nolan is like a fish when it comes to being in the water.My nephews came over to swim w
Jaylee too and he loves to throw them around. He can't wait til Jaylee is old enough to play w
her like that.
She's starting early. Her and mom laying out in the sun. Don't worry she's all lubed up.
Doesn't she look so comfy though. She loved it and actually loved the water. What a trooper. 

13 comments:

Candace said...

Aren't the firsts great?? She will have so many more firsts over the next few months. She is a doll.

As for you.....are you sure you just gave birth??? I'm so jealous. You LOOK AWESOME!!! Like you never had a baby. Good genes!

Treo Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Goffs said...

I am lovin that you’re a Dad now. It doesn’t seem all that long ago that we were all yelling INDY in the Saturn

Liz said...

Hey Treo:
I have been a silent peeker at Marcae's blog, and found your blog through hers. I am Scott Memmott's wife, and he told me to tell you HI!
Liz
check us out at shoogiefam.blogspot.com

Fritzsche's said...

Love the blog and love the pics. She is a doll and I can't wait to see her. Love ya.

Brynnly and Alan said...

She is so cute! You guys look so happy. I can't believe how good you look so soon after giving birth! I hate you! ;) Love the blog! You don't seem like a beginner at all!

Heidi said...

Hey guys welcome to this strange world of blogging. Im impressed how great you already seem to be doing with all these entries wow! We missed you at the reunion.

Lisa said...

Freakin cute baby!!! And you look awesome! I can't believe that you are a mommy now. Are ya getting anymore sleep? That is the worst. She'll get better and better all the time. I still want to get down there to see you, but we haven't made it yet. I am glad that you have a blog now so I can see all your happenings! Love ya, Lis

Skye said...

Treo i saw you on Kenz's blog and had to take a look! I am so glad i finally got to meet her- she is beautiful! And you look amazing 5 weeks later in bikini- wow i only hope to be like you !

The Lapuaho's said...

She is soo cute! Congratulations..I am glad she is here and everything went okay. Aren't you having so much fun being a mom?? I can't wait to see more pictures!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Hello there! I loved that post, I can't wait for me to have all those first too! Someday..... Anyway, Your little one is so cute and I can't believe how fast time has gone already. But - I must admit I am so excited for you to be back at work.

Jayci said...

Hey Treo! I found you through Marcae blog. I love this post of 'firsts' - it's so cute! Seriously - you look so freakin' hot after just having a baby!

Debra said...

I'm glad to see you blogging! Great pics, can't wait to see her in person.