Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter and The Past 4 Months

I KNOW I KNOW........I've been HORRIBLE at this blogging stuff. 
We are alive and well. Time has flown by and we are definitely ready for summer. Jaylee just turned 10 months old and is getting so big and a BIG personality to. She is the joy in my life along w my sweet husband of course. Here are a FEW ok ALOT of pics to make up for the past 4 months of not posting. 
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY EASTER!

MY LITTLE EASTER BUNNY!!!!

She loves looking out the window. 


Easter Sunday and her Easter Basket. She is a total poser. 

She recently learned how to share. Well see how long that lasts. 


FAMILY PICS W THE SANDERS FAMILY!


All the inlaws. 



MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD.. 
THE GIRLS: Marcae Rosenvall, Gina Fritzche, Kenz Boyce, Teresa Nielsen, Jalene Bastian, Me, and Debra Wing not pictured but was well missed. 
My girlfriends and I have been so good about getting together once a month or once every 2 months for a girls night out or a sleepover. We LOVE our sleepovers and can't get enough of each other. Jalene and I usually have to make the trip to SLC to see everyone but everyone FINALLY came down to see us and stayed at my house for the weekend. 
PEDICURES, FOOD, and TALKING ALL NIGHT LONG IS ALL WE NEEDED. 
I am so thankful for the friendship that we all have. I don't know what I would do w out these girls. We are so lucky to have each other. I love you girls. Thanks so much for coming down. 

Gotta love relaxing and getting pedicures. 
We somehow all wore matching clothes so of course it called for a photo shoot. I brought my tripod and set up shop. If only I could be a better photographer. Someday. 
This guy jumped in our pic. What a lucky man.. And we are all so pretty to. 

SUCH HOTTIES!!




MY LITTLE ANGEL. 
The past 4 months she has grown up so much. Just a few little updates.  
She loves sitting in front of the mirror and laughs at herself. 
After eating her first cookie ever. Those little puppy dogs eyes melt me. 
LOVES RIPPING TISSUE APART. 
I turned around for 10 sec. and she had made a huge mess. So cute though. 
Her new favorite cookies.. At 9 mo the Dr. said go ahead and give her the foods you eat. HA HA.. I'm such a chicken and freak out thinking she's gonna choke. BUT I've given her little things every day and realized she really can do it. 
COOKIES ARE HER FAVORITE. 
Being the good mom I am (I'd like to think that), I have totally taught her how to say her prayers, fold her arms and close her eyes. HA HA!! 
BATHING IN THE SINK????
I threw my back completely out. I was down for almost a month. I couldn't pick up Jaylee at all the first few weeks and then couldn't bend over. If I had to bathe her it had to be in the sink. She really quite liked it. 
She does this facial expression all the time. Squishes up her nose and blows really hard over and over. It keeps us laughing. 
BEING SICK!!! YUCK
She has been sick 3 times in the past 4 mo. NOT FUN.. She is such a little sweetheart though and you cant help but pamper her. She just wanted to lay down w her blanky and watch little einsteins and relax and thats what she got. 
AHHHHH!!!!! 
Shes learned to take her bows off and it drives me crazy!! Everyone warned me and yep, she does it too. 
The remote is her all time favorite toy along w wripping her bows off. 

22 comments:

Candace said...

10 months old?? No way! I can't believe Jaylee is almost 1 year. YIKES! She is a doll. Just as cute as she was when she was born. Her eyes are beautiful.
Love all the family pictures. Whoever took them did a fabulous job.
Are you sure you girls didn't hire a professional for those photos? LOL! Good job using the tripod.

Unknown said...

She is cute cute CUTE! I love her little scrunchy face when she wrinkles her nose! We'll have to come see you guys again soon!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Ahhh she is so cute!

Amber said...

She's adorable! And I'm glad you posted the Sanders fam pics, b/c they are beautiful and no one else posted the whole family ones (at least that I've seen :) )
Have a great week!

Holli Slack said...

I am glad to see that you're back. Those are some really cute pictures of Jaylee....I can't believe that she is 10 months old. Where in the heck does the time go? About your girls weekend, I think that is the best thing. We just did one the last weekend in March in St. George. It is so much fun hanging out with girlfriends!

Heidi said...

What awesome family photos! Its good to see that you are doing so well. The 3 of you are such a cute little family. We havent see you guys in so long! We are living with the Adams and enjoying a lot of good times together. I started nursing school at Westminster and love it =) Next time you're up here in SLC give us a holla.

The Slack Family said...

Yea! Your alive! Just kidding. I love all the pics. Jaylee is so CUTE! Your family pics are fabulous too. I'm so sorry to hear about your back. I can't imagine how hard that was! Let me know when your in SLC again...I'm not missing you this time ;)

Skye said...

I can't over how sute she is! it was good to see ya..while ago! time flys these days and way cute family pictures.

Lisa said...

Hey girl! I've been wondering how you've been doing lately. I am a total slacker on my blog too. I keep saying that I am going to do better, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe my life will slow down one of these days. You look so dang good! I love your pic with your friends. How fun that you get together that often. We only do it once or twice a year, but I am liking your way much better... although I don't think Jer would go for it :) Let me know how you are! If you get up here let me know so we can catch up!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Hi Treo,
It looks like you are doing so well. You look awesome and Jaylee is adorable.

Scott and Tobi said...

I was so excited to see your post. Jaylee has hair just like Jennie's. She is a doll. Thanks darling Treo for posting it just made my day!!! love Mom (Tobi/Granny)

Jen said...

I was wondering when we'd get an update! :) Jaylee is SO freaking cute - I get not get over her!!! Looks like life is treating you guys awesome!

Paula said...

She's adorable Nolan and Treo!
I love how fashionable she already is! Aren't lil girls the best!?
It's like playing 'dolls' everyday!
Soooo cute!

Nick Scott Family said...

I can't believe she's 10 months old - don't they grow up WAY TOO FAST???

Jaylee has the most beautiful eyes ... what a cutie!
Kesha

Lexie said...

I'm so glad you finally got a new post. I almost gave up on you. :) She is seriously the cutest thing! I'm sad I never really get to see you anymore.

Brynnly and Alan said...

You finally posted! Jaylee is getting so big! I can't believe it! She's such a doll! I love that you and your girls get together so often. That is so important! You guys are soo fuuny! Love the pictures!

Nicole said...

What a little cutie pie! Hope your back is better. That sounds bad!

Marcae said...

It's about time. I thought you had fallen off the blog band wagon for good. Mia sure does like her cute little dress from her BFF. Thanks again. I hope you guys are planning a trip up here SOON! Miss you!

Debra and Ryan said...

Good work! That blog was well worth the (4 month) wait. So many cute pictures! I really loved the pictures of girls weekend. I am sad that I was unable to attend. But thanks for at least mentioning my name. I miss you like crazy. I can't wait until you come and visit me. -deb

ryanfam said...

Yah, your back!!! I won't lie, you are one hot babe and I liked seeing all those pics of you and the girls as well as the family pics!
I could never get enough of Jaylee. What a cutie. Please keep in mind that someday far far away I will have a very respectable son:) She is totally gorgeous though. No doubt about it!

Ralaina said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that slacks on blog postings ;D)
Your little Jaylee is so beautiful! I love the pictures, you are so beautiful!!!

Liz said...

Cute pictures. I love the family pictures, and my favorite is of Jaylee sitting in a purple dress with a white bow and white jacket on. What a beautiful little girl!