Saturday, January 3, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS.. a little late


JAYLEE'S FIRST TIME W SANTA AND MRS. CLAUSE!!
We went to a little shindig where Santa and Mrs. Clause read stories to the kids and they made snowmen w marshmellows and took pictures w Santa. They were perfect. 
Jaylee did great and didn't even cry. She LOVED santa.. We'll see how she does next year. 

HER FIRST TIME IN THE SNOW.
We went up to SLC for Christmas w Nolans family. Of course it was freezing and thats the one thing we don't miss about living up there.. We bundled Jaylee up and she quite liked the snow. 
Momma and Jaylee!
Daddy and Jaylee. 
CHRISTMAS DAY!
"Isn't anyone gonna help me over here"
This is Nixon, Jaylee's cousin. (Jennies little boy) They look like they could be twins. How crazy is that. 
Opening presents! The paper was the best part. 
Yummy! Pretty tasty
Our little family. 
We hope you all had a merry christmas and a happy new year. 



11 comments:

Nicole said...

That is such a bummer that it was the wrong date! Whiteout maybe?! Jaylee looks like she had a great Christmas. Isn't it funny how the holidays so quickly take on a new meaning when the kids come along. I think it will be so depressing when they grow up and leave! I guess it could be worse if they grew up and didn't leave!

The Slack Family said...

So cute! Jaylee is to die for. Looks like you all had a great time. Bring on the new year, ey??

Marcae said...

Jaylee is getting so big. What a little doll she is. I think she is starting to look more like Nolan the older she gets. I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas, but bummed we didn't get to see you.
Love ya!

Jen said...

She's so freaking cute I just wanna squeeze her everytime I see her cute pics!!! :)

Debra said...

Awe, could she be any cuter? I'm glad she loved opening presents, looks like fun. We miss you guys and glad to see you had a great Christmas. Give Jaylee a big kiss for me! XOXO..slow mo

Holli Slack said...

It looks likes you guys had a good Christmas. BTW....Lucky you for coming up and being in the snow for a few days and then going back to St.George. I would love to move down there to get out of the snow. Even though St. George has got dumped on a little this year, lots better that getting dumped on a lot like us up here! Kerra keeps asking when we are moving down there, maybe one day!

The Lapuaho's said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Jaylee is so cute and I can't believe how much she looks like a Starley! She is growing up so fast....before you know it she will be one then two then 16!!

Maquel said...

Jaylee is so cute! I loved the Santa pictures!

Meladie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Jaylee is absolutley DARLING! I've loved looking through your blog...your family is so cute. I finally added ya to my blog list so I can check back more often! Oh...I LOVED all the pics from Jaylee's 6 mo. appt. SO cute, especially the crying one after her shots...precious! Is everything ok with all that? I hope so...ok this is getting long. Take care!

ryanfam said...

Totally true about being twins. So So cute! How funny are you to always get the best shots with her being "a little stuck" BTW Ifreakin love that white shirt you are wearing. You always look so put together

Oh and if your friend raegan ever says she sat by me one night in spin and my breath was totally kicken it... it was ans I feel really bad. Tell her sorry and I really am clean:)

j&rbastian said...

WE miss you guys come visit us!