Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jaylee's Blessing Day!!

JAYLEE'S BLESSING WAS AMAZING. 
We blessed Jaylee on Sunday and Nolan gave the most amazing blessing ever. I was so impressed w him and it was quite emotional. I was so scared that Jaylee was going to cry through the whole thing but she didn't make a peep. Nolans whole family came down for the weekend and it was great to spend time w them since we dont get to see them that much. After the blesssing we went to my brother Shane's house in Hurricane. It was so much fun to be w family and friends. Marcae and Bryan drove from SLC as well and we had alot of other friends that supported us as well. Thank you family and friends for being there on this special day. We love you all so much. 
OUR LITTLE PRINCESS IN HER BLESSING DRESS!!




Auntie Lindsey made this bracelet for her. Thanks Lindz.
Me and my little princess. 

My sister in Law Lindsey feeding Jaylee and giving me a break so I could try to eat. Doesn't she look like a natural. 
My two bestest friends, Jalene and Marcae were there. I love you guys. Thank you so much for always being there for me. 
Bryan and Mia. Isn't Mia a spitting image of Bryan. Thanks Bryan for being the supportive husband and coming down. Jaylee loves seeing her best friend Mia. 
Jalene is officially engaged and is practicing for when she is going to have a little one. SOON.. right Jalene?????? 
 
Just admiring our little miracle. 
Me and Lindsey. Shes a hottie isn't she.
I was going to post a few other pics of us doing our modeling poses but I'll save those for later. I thought this one was more appropriate.  

16 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE the pictures! Your little Princess is adorable!! You have such a darling little family.

Debra said...

You girls are just too cute for words and Jaylee is so dang precious. What a beautiful family you have! Miss ya and love ya. I'll probably be in Utah mid October. I will let you know! Need to make up for my missed trip last month.

The Higgs' said...

I was so glad to find your blog. Jaylee is beautiful. She looks so precious in her blessing dress. You guys make a pretty dang cute family.

Meladie said...

Oh my gosh, Treo, Jaylee is absolutely adorable! She looks so beautiful in her little blessing dress...how fun! I love the pictures of her smiling...it's so fun when they start doing that, actually every little thing they do is fun...they change and grow so fast! Oh, and can I just say W.O.W.!!! You look SOO amazing!!! I'm seriously having some major jealousy right now that you can look so good after having a little babe! We'll be waitin' a while for any body-length pictures of me :) I'm so glad you're loving being a mom...it's awesome, huh?

Fritzsche's said...

I wish so bad I could have been there. I bet it was great. I love that baby girl. I can't wait to see her again. She is such a doll. So perfect. Love you.

Holli Slack said...

Jaylee looked so perfect in her blessing dress. It was fun to look at your other pics, you had some real cute ones!!!

Becca said...

Treo
She looks so sweet in her dress. Congrats on the amazing blessing I love when that happens! :)
Also, Tell Jalene congrats from me and she better get on the blogging scene now that she'll have something substancial to write about! ha Becca

Marcae said...

LOVE the pictures. She looked so darling. I'm so glad we came down....Nolan gave a beautiful blessing. Can't wait to see you soon!

kenz said...

Treo, what a beautiful little girl Jaylee is! I am so glad everything went well. I wish I could have been there! I hope you are doing great! love ya kenz

Lexie said...

What a fun day. She is absolutely darling! I know I say that every time...but she's just so dang cute. Miss you at work! :(

j&rbastian said...

Fun pictures! All you girls are so stinkin gorgeous. Jaylee looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. I feel bad we missed it. We will definitely be there Thursday are you planning on the Olive Garden?

Brynnly and Alan said...

What cute pictures. Love the little bracelet. Already into style. Love it!

Liz said...

Looks like she had a special day with lots of special people. Her dress is beautiful.
Scott and Liz

Nicole said...

That looks like a little wedding dress! When Alan blessed baby Cole I tried to just jot a few things down. I thought it would be neat to have in his journal. I stuff it in my primary bag(huge mess) and never saw it again. Sad! Glad your day turned out nice. I'll check in with you later. BTW I am going to link you.

Maquel said...

Hi Treo! It's Maquel, Clark's wife. I found your blog through Marcae--I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment--and would love to keep tabs on you. It was fun to see you at the Applefest. Clark was really disappointed that he didn't have the chance to talk with you more (Stockton was really needing his nap). Congratulations on your new arrival! Jaylee is beautiful!

"two little ladies" said...

Nolan and Treo she is so beautiful and getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe how fast they grow. Don't forget to let us know next time your up we would love to see ya! Rick and tiff